We will focus on hockey specific boxing-style training to build strength, speed, agility, confidence and stamina. Boxing is hands down the #1 off ice and off season training for ALL hockey players. Our program also offers multisport training which allows players to develop as a fully rounded athlete opposed to a one dimensional player.
Our coaches are skilled, certified, motivational and passionate. We believe that any athlete that wants to reach the next level must put in the work and we will be in your corner pushing you every step of the way. We stress the importance of hard work, work ethic and respect on and off the ice.
AGE: U13, U15, and U19 Programs available
TIMES: March to June, see specific programs for dates
- On ice development– POWERSKATING, SKILL DEVELOPMENT, BATTLE SPECIFIC DRILLS, STICK HANDLING, PUCK CONTROL and ON ICE/BENCH IQ
- Boxing technique (hockey specific drills and workouts) that focus on Building STENGTH, FOOTWORK, HAND EYE COORDINATION, AGILITY, CONFIDENCE and STAMINA
- Yoga and Mobility– all athletes need time to allow their bodies to heal and recharge. Yoga and Mobility will help you to stretch and recover your muscles.
- Multisport Training – in order to be at the top of your game, being a well rounded athlete is crucial. Dynamite stresses the importance of multisport training in various other sports to build your skill set. Football, basketball and outdoor ball hockey are just a few of the sports we will be incorporating
- Nutrition– what you are you are fueling your body with is so important. We can’t stress the importance of nutrition enough. We provide a nutrition guideline for our athletes to follow while they are training that focuses on calorie intake, macros, meal plans, healthy snack choices and more.
Early Bird Registration!
Register before March 10th and receive 10% off !
SPRING HOCKEY DEVELOPMENT
WHAT OUR ATHLETES SAY
Shane Richards; Toronto Argonauts
Training at Dynamite will push you to your limit… that’s why I keep coming back. Training with Shane and his crew is also helping me with professional career because it is helping me keep my competing at a high standard. I have also convinced my family to join classes!
I have been training faithfully at Dynamite for the past 7 years. It isn’t just a place to workout, you become family here at this club. Shane has created something special at Dynamite, it’s the only place to be. Shane’s mentoring will discipline you. Whatever your goal may be for your athleticism, Shane will create a plan for you. It can be anything from increasing your endurance and footwork for any sport you are competing in, losing weight, to learning the fundamentals of boxing, without having to fight. Shane and his team will create something that is designed to fit your needs. You will be tested mentally and physically and have fun while at the same time! I recommend Shane and his team at Dynamite to anyone looking to test their limits.
Shane is one of the best coaches I had, I went from being on the 2nd team for hockey, and this summer I trained with him and now I maid main camp for AA. Thanks again Shane!
I am so thankful for Coach Shane and Dynamite Boxing. He is a hardass with a heart of gold. I have discovered how amazing it feels when you think you cannot do one more step-up or push-up but you shut out the voice that says “Quit” and keep going. I have never had a chance to feel this before Dynamite Boxing. No judgement, and no matter your fitness level, there is a place for you here.
Shane is the best coach my son has ever had, he knows now to get the most out of you and treats everyone with the same respect, he is awesome with the entire team (team building). Thank you for all you’ve done for my kids and his entire team.
Coach Shane is the type of person you want to surround yourself with. His personality, his positivity, and his commitment to you as an individual are just a few of the qualities that make him such a good training and coach. In the gm, on the ice or even just in life, he is there and ready to make you better. He pushes you harder than anyone; cheating in his gym is not an option. You come to work. Without Shane, I would not be where I am, pushing my Jr career. He has been instrumental in the path I have taken so far.